Group Supervision for Certified Co-Active coaches
SORRY. WE ARE SOLD OUT. AGAIN! :)
- Six bi-weekly calls of 90 minutes where we will start with revisiting some of the theory. To refresh things and don’t be surprised you’ll learn lots of new things!
- In each call one of you will be coaching another participant and you will receive constructive feedback to grow your coaching.
- You will work in triads in the other weeks based on a given structure to maximize your focused learning.
- The learning will also be inspired by the lessons captured in my book ‘Golden Rules for Coaching’.
- All 90-minutes group calls will be on Zoom. On Mondays starting at 17:30 PM CET on the following dates: January 15th and 29th, February 12th and 26th, March 11th and 25th.
- First it’s fun to be in a group with like-minded colleagues and co-create learning!
- You will feel reconnected with the essence of Co-Active Coaching and feel more confident in applying the magic this model holds.
- The 27 CCEU’s you collect will be very useful when you are ready to renew your ICF-accreditation.
- This program will only start in groups of 6 participants who commit to join all the calls. We need you to co-create the success of this program!
- You’re expected to show up with the same dedication, presence and participation as if our calls were a coaching session.
- You need to have the book ‘Golden Rules for Coaching’ and be willing to go through the requested pre-reading for each call.
- Max 2 weeks prior to the first call you will receive confirmation the program will run
- Your registration will be non-refundable from 21 days prior to the starting date. When cancelling between 22-30 days, you will be refunded 50%, 31 days or longer, 100%. You will receive the percentage minus € 50 for admin and handling costs.
- All we share during our calls will be confidential. This includes both what you share personally as well as the provided materials.
- The calls will be recorded so you can listen to them again afterwards and also this recording is for your eyes only.
- You’re allowed to miss 1 call. Yet you are expected to listen to all of them.
- You’re expected to come to this group with an open and eager learning spirit, a willingness to coach as well as being coached. Also assuming good intent and if something happens that triggers you, instead of going to judgment, go to curiosity. And redesign!
- The suggested learning attitude whilst joining this program is a desire to improve, not to impress.
- Graduates from this program will receive a 10% discount voucher which you can give to colleagues you would love to also benefit from this program.
Introduction price: € 495