Golden Rules for Coaching
by Alex Verlek
- This book is an expression of my purpose.
- This book is to contribute to my mission.
- This book is to celebrate 15 years of coaching.
- This book is to spread knowledge.
- This book is to inspire and call forth.
- This book is to support the global coaching community.
- This book is to express gratitude to my teachers, students and coachees.
- This book is to capture some of the insights I’ve picked up whilst on the path of coaching and teaching.
- This book is to let you get to know me better.
My intention with this book is to invite coaches to reflect on their work and see how they can take it to the next level. To explore how you can serve your coachees even better. This is not exclusively for coaches yet also for all others who’re on a mission to make this world a bit of a better place by supporting people who want to move from ‘good to great’
relationships. Coaches sincerely invested in facilitating deep, lasting, positive personal growth would be wise to take them to heart.”
reminder—of what it is to be a great coach who makes a difference in a person’s life.”
The Golden Rules in this new book give me a similar gift and is totally in line with his very special gift to blend his fierce courage energy on one side with his caring energy on the other side. Mixing those energies make him a great coach, because he knows how to stretch and push hard, and at the same time be compassionate and empathetic with his clients at the same time.