- Co-Active coaches who have completed their training (at least finished Process of the Intermediate series) and want to strengthen their coaching skills.
- Four 1-hour mini-masterclasses where you'll revisit or take a deeper dive into the main principles and other specific parts of the Co-Active model.
- Mastercoach Alex Verlek will offer coaching demos, case studies, best practices and will answer your burning questions.
- Four different topics:
- Class 1: Creating a solid foundation under each session;
- Class 2: Grow resonance and deal with Limiting Beliefs & Saboteurs;
- Class 3: The magic of powerful choices;
- Class 4: Empowering your coachees to fully embrace all that life brings;
- 1 Class = 1 CCEU / 4 Classes = 4 CCEUs
- Your ROI: Refreshing your coaching skills and boost your confidence whilst having a great Co-Active Summer cocktail party, surrounded by inspiring colleagues!
- Content wise all 4 summer classes are different. Pick & Choose if you want to participate in just 1, 2, 3 or all 4 classes.
- Please reserve 1 hour and 15 minutes to also have time for intros & goodbyes.
- Price below is per mini-masterclass.
OPTION 1: (TIMEZONE EUROPE, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST)
- Mastercoach and senior CTI-Faculty member Alex Verlek (MCC/CPCC)
- Author of ‘Awareness Builder 101’. Imperfectionizt.
- Alex is Dutch, now living in France and is leading Co-Active workshops all over the world and holds all the roles in the Co-Active Certification program.
Join ON PURPOSE community
Enter your name and email below to receive instant access to Alex's valuable recources, tips and articles.